Friday, August 11, 2006

 

New comic!

Ok here's the comic for Friday. ENJOY :)



I dunno what to call the comic, or the characters, except the girl who I'll call Charlotte cos I just read her comment about putting her in "the next one", so I'll go one better and she can be a character :)

Also, I've decided to keep a schedule of one comic per day Mon-Fri, so the next one won't be out til Monday, and that'll gimme some time to make a few for next week so I don't struggle or anything.

I've also been playing Pro Evolution Soccer 5, you can play it online through Xbox 360 even though it's an original Xbox game so I'm jazzed, I just beat some guy 3 times in a row comfortably :D

Let me know what you think of this comic, every comic from now on will probably feature these 3 characters in some way, so gimme some ideas for a name for the comic or whatever if you feel so inclined. Thanks for looking (and reading).

I'm off to play some more PES 5 online :D

Add me if you have Xbox Live at all : I'm Graeme30987

Comments:
:O it was me who said i wanted to be in "the next one." lol nice comic though :]
 
I'm not blond. and my boobs arent on my shoulders.

:)

<3
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?